Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Granola: the Best Cereal!


Simple + easy + healthy are the requirements for any great breakfast, at least for busy weekday mornings! I believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I do not (I repeat, do not) ever miss it. Trust me, that's a good thing. You wouldn't want to be around Lauren-who-hasn't-eaten-breakfast-at-10-am! I'm happiest with a fully belly (aren't we all?!)!!!

So, on those mornings when I'm running late or need something quick + easy, granola it is! Granola makes the very best cereal (ours specifically, but I'm partial!)! It's even better topped with fresh berries, like blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries! You can even add some sliced banana for a sweet YUM! 




For all of you moms out there, this is also a great breakfast for the kiddos! So don't stress now that school is back in session and you're running late every morning! Our granola is healthy, delicious, and kid-approved :)

Enjoy, lovelies!

xoxo Lauren

P.S. If you're looking for more easy, healthy breakfast ideas, try this fruit smoothie or our banana nut oatmeal!

For more: Website | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy you stopped by! Thank you for your chatting with us. Love and hugs <3