Wednesday, January 7, 2015

With Food and Love's Brownies + Goin' Nuts Granola (You HAVE to check out the sweet toppings!)


I was about three months old when I celebrated my first Easter (which I'm sure involved a cute dolled-up baby girl, some ruffles, and lots of drool). This was my first experience with chocolate. It ruined me (whether that's for good or for bad is still up for debate). My grandmother, quite the sweet tooth, thought it only fitting that at the ripe ol' age of three months, I should experience my first taste of chocolate. Oh my heavens, that's where it all began.


I have a terrible, horrible, awfully massive sweet tooth. I've been known to pop chocolate chips for headaches. I once got so excited by the site of chocolate that I popped the "chocolate chips" right into my mouth before realizing it was cat food. Oh gosh, did I really just put that on the world wide web?! The point I am trying to make is that I have a slight issue. I'm a self-proclaimed chocolate addict. I accept it for what it is. I try to limit myself to small portions daily, but during several days of out every month I allow myself to go hog wild and indulge to my heart's content (feel me, ladies?!).

My heart (and belly) have a sweet spot (no pun intended) for anything chocolate! So when I came across these brownies, my taste buds immediately starting doing a little jig just imagining the heavenly deliciousness of these baked chocolate-y squares! Naturally I imagined them topped with some of our granola, too!



These are easy as pie and will satisfy any sweet craving you may be having! Sherrie, from With Food and Love, really knows what she's doing! And these pomegrante, cacao nib, and sea salt topped brownies are perfect for winter! Just top with an extra 1/3 cup Goin' Nuts granola for an extra crunchy, nutty, sweetness!!

You can find the full recipe here.


Want some Nothin' but Nola granola for yourself? Hop on over to our store and treat yourself!

We're all over the place! Website | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter   

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy you stopped by! Thank you for your chatting with us. Love and hugs <3