Everything is better with a sweet granola crust.
Pizza. (caution ... we haven't tried this one yet!)
This dish may look difficult, but it's as easy as pie (yum!). It's perfect for spring and summer and is a great dish when having friends over for dinner - simple and easy yet delicious and full of flavor.
We used the granola crust with salmon, but it would be great with a wide variety of fish.
Some great side dishes to serve along with your salmon:
spinach salad and lemon vinaigrette
roasted brussel sprouts
roasted potatoes and fresh green beans
Granola Crusted Salmon
2- 6oz salmon fillets
1/2 cup Goin' Nuts granola
1. Preheat oven to 350 degress.
2. Using a food processor, crush the granola. Set aside.
3. Whisk egg in a small bowl.
4. Brush salmon (skin-side down) generously with egg.
5. Sprinkle granola atop salmon and using the back of a spoon, press into the egg coating to stick.
6. Bake for 20-25min or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Share a photo of your #nbnrecipe with us on Instagram using #nbnrecipe! We would love to see!
If you're a granola fan like us, you can shop for our super delicious and hunger-fighting granola here!