Did someone say granola?
Chocolate-dipped fruit rolled in granola is like...
heaven in chocolate-dipped fruit form.
the best day of summer.
Buuut chocolate-dipped pineapple rolled in granola is like ...
It's also super easy to make. You can make it with your kiddos and get them excited about learning how to cut a pineapple and use a double boiler (parental guidance necessary!). You can whip these up real quickly for a last minute girls night! Or you can make a batch and store them in the fridge to eat yourself all week long (my fave)!
However you choose to make, eat, and share these, I hope you love them!
Don't stress about the recipe. There aren't exact amounts since the amount of pineapple you use may vary. Also, chocolate. You can dunk the whole darn piece of pineapple right into the bowl of chocolate love or can just dip the end! It's all about your preference ... and level of chocolate lovin'.
Chocolate-Dipped Pineapple Topped with Granola
1-2 cups pineapple, chopped
1/4-1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1-2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Granola
1. Cut pineapple into bite-sized chunks.
2. Use a double boiler to melt your chocolate chips and coconut oil. Or you can make your own double boiler, like I do! Fill a small pot 1/3 of the way full with water. Set a small bowl on top, so that it rests on top of the pot. Set the stove to medium-low heat and add your chocolate and coconut oil to the bowl. Stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted.
3. Dip pineapple into chocolate and set upright to cool.
4. Sprinkle granola over chocolate-dipped pineapple.
5. Place in the fridge for 30 min - 1 hour to cool.
6. Eat up, buttercup!
You can buy our taste-bud dancing granola here and snack healthy on-the-go or right from your desk ... where ever you're comfiest (err, hungriest)!